Welcome to the community of the Church of the Good Shepherd online!
We hope that in these pages you will see who we are as a church family and who we seek to be as followers of Jesus. May you be blessed in your search!
Please contact our office at (403) 246-8123 for more information about the Church of the Good Shepherd.
**Due to sewer line repairs, our labyrinth is temporarily unavailable; however, it will be rebuilt in spring 2015!
Important Dates & Upcoming Events
Sunday, December 21st
• Festival of Lessons and Carols @ 10am
• Sherry and mincemeat tarts served during coffee hour!
Wednesday, December 24th
• Family Christmas Eve Service, 4pm. Please bring a non-perishable food donation for the Food Bank.
• Candlelight Eucharist, 9pm
Sunday, January 11th
• Please have your committee reports to Jane Anne in preparation for the Annual Meeting of Parishioners.
Sunday, January 18th
• Sandwich Sunday. Donations of meat, cheese, bread and margarine are greatly appreciated.
• Shepherd's Voice Articles are due to Kathie MacDuff.
Card Night at the Good Shepherd
Join us on the 2nd Saturday of each month from 7:00pm - 10:00pm for card night! Games featured include cribbage, whist & euchre (4 or 6 handed). Come and learn a new game! For more information, contact Kathy Kibblewhite at 403-249-6448 or email@example.com.
Social group for women in their 20's to 40's. We meet up every couple of months to have fun and get to know each other better. Activities in the past have included wine and cheese nights, bowling, painting pottery and a clothing swap. Next girl's night is planned for January 21st. Speak with Kersi for more information.
Good Shepherd Art Studio
The following are upcoming courses at the Good Shepherd Art Studio. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In most cases, supplies are included but please bring your basic “kit” and favorite “stuff”.
Click HERE for important upcoming studio dates and classes!
Thursdays, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m., on-going
This is a “drop-in” at the studio. Bring your own project and supplies. You’re welcome to make use of studio toys, references and books! Create with the supportive and inspiring companionship of other artists. $5/visit or $25 for a 6 week pass (doesn’t have to be consecutive).
• 8 am Traditional Book of Common
• 10 am contemporary service with coffee hour following. Sunday school & nursery available.
• 10 am contemporary service.