Welcome to the community of the Church of the Good Shepherd online!
We hope that in these pages you will see who we are as a church family and who we seek to be as followers of Jesus. May you be blessed in your search!
Please contact our office at (403) 246-8123 for more information about the Church of the Good Shepherd.
**Due to sewer line repairs, our labyrinth is temporarily unavailable; however, it will be rebuilt in spring 2015!
Important Dates & Upcoming Events
Tuesday, May 26th
• Bowling Night at Mountain View Lanes (37th Street and Richmond Road). RSVP to the office by Tuesday, May 19th. $4.00/game and $3.25 shoe rental.
Saturday, May 30th
• Parish garage sale, with a focus on Children's items. This is in conjunction with the Wildwood Parade of Garage Sales. 9am - 2pm. Volunteers are asked to meet after the 10am service on May 17th.
Friday, June 5th
• Community Dinner, 6pm. Come and enjoy a home cooked meal, no cost!
Wednesday, June 10th
• Senior's Lunch, 11am. RSVP to Sue at the office 403-246-8123
Sunday, June 21st
• Sunday School wrap-up and Parish Picnic
Outreach Events in May:
Our Outreach Committee has come up with a great way to support the Drop-In Centre during the month of May: Every Sunday, parishioners are encouraged to bring in a different hygiene product:
May 3rd - Deodorant
May 10th - Toothpaste
May 17th - Hand soap
May 24th - Toothbrush
May 31st - Bic razors and shave soap
Boxes will be labelled and set up for whole month, so products can be brought in at any time.
Card Night at the Good Shepherd
Join us on the 2nd Saturday of each month from 7:00pm - 10:00pm for card night! Games featured include cribbage, whist & euchre (4 or 6 handed). Come and learn a new game! For more information, contact Kathy Kibblewhite at 403-249-6448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Shepherd Art Studio
The following are upcoming courses at the Good Shepherd Art Studio. For more information, please email email@example.com. In most cases, supplies are included but please bring your basic “kit” and favorite “stuff”.
Click HERE for important upcoming studio dates and classes!
Thursdays, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m., on-going
This is a “drop-in” at the studio. Bring your own project and supplies. You’re welcome to make use of studio toys, references and books! Create with the supportive and inspiring companionship of other artists. $5/visit or $25 for a 6 week pass (doesn’t have to be consecutive).
• 8 am Traditional Book of Common
• 10 am contemporary service with coffee hour following. Sunday school available.
• 10 am contemporary service.