We hope that in these pages you will see who we are as a church family and who we seek to be as followers of Jesus.
May you be blessed in your search!
Important Dates & Upcoming Events
Wednesday, November 15th
• Rehearsals for Christmas Pageant, 6pm
Sunday, November 19th
• PWRDF Sunday. PWRDF is the Canadian Anglican response for emergency relief, refugees, development and justice. We'll learn more about how it's making a difference in the world. Simple soup lunch to follow the 10am service with a free-will offering going towards PWRDF.
• Sandwich Sunday. Donations of meat, bread and pre-packaged snacks are welcome. The children will be making sandwiches for the Drop-In Centre.
Friday, November 25th
• Set-up for the Christmas Bazaar, 6pm - 8pm.
Saturday, November 26th
• Christmas Bazaar, 10am - 2pm. See poster below!
8am Traditional B.C.P Holy Eucharist
10am Contemporary Holy Eucharist
10am Holy Eucharist
We are located right on the border of Spruce Cliff and Wildwood:
408 - 38 Street SW
in Calgary, Alberta
Throughout the year we support various organizations in the city, country and world. Click below to see how you can get involved in our Outreach programs.
Good Shepherd Art Studio
The following are upcoming courses at the Good Shepherd Art Studio. For more information, please contact the Art Studio HERE. In most cases, supplies are included but please bring your basic “kit” and favorite “stuff”.
Thursdays, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m., on-going
This is a “drop-in” at the studio. Bring your own project and supplies. You’re welcome to make use of studio toys, references and books! Create with the supportive and inspiring companionship of other artists. $5/visit or $25 for a 6 week pass (doesn’t have to be consecutive).